Designed and supported by teachers
Class Charts is designed and supported by a team of teachers with a combined experience of over 60 years in the classroom. As part of TES we know what works in schools and are dedicated to making a positive impact on teaching and learning.
Everything about Class Charts is modular and we have a bunch of settings which means we can tailor it exactly to your school’s requirements.
Behavior management features
- Customize achievements and behaviors to match your existing school policy.
- Recognizing students for positive behaviors helps to motivate students, reduce discipline related issues and creates a positive classroom culture.
- Awarding the behavior points in two easy clicks saves the teachers time in classroom, giving them more time for teaching.
- Easily award and manage detentions with our detentions module.
Behavior report features
- Instant reports which highlight behavioral trends and students with diminishing behavior.
- Reports for everyone – from district administrators to individual support staff.
- Be consistent as a school in terms of managing behavior and make sure all staff are on board.
- Our real time behavior feeds help eliminate classroom disruptions and motivate students with positive reinforcement.
Driven by Artificial Intelligence
- Our Artificial Intelligence Engine learns how students interact and influence each other in positive and negative ways. Our seating charts can be optimized for positive behavior interactions at the click of a button – moving disruptive students away from each other and pairing students that have positive interactions.
- The AI engine also suggests seating plans optimized for learning – dispersing or clustering students by ability to suit the teachers approach to mixed ability learning.
- Use our Intelligence Events to notify specific members of staff or parents when specific incidents occur.
Seating charts features
- Rearrange by ability in a couple of clicks.
- Use Safe Mode to display the seating chart on a whiteboard.
- Highlight underachievement to your teachers.
- Print beautiful, data rich seating plans.
- Works on whiteboards, laptops, iPads and phones.
Data Walls Features
- Our powerful filters help you select groups of students and instantly highlight progress.
- Use our RAG system (Red, Amber, Green) to automatically compare current or target grades or drag students manually into the relevant columns.
- Save or edit the Data Walls and share them with selected staff and add a face to the students they should be focusing on.
- Quickly and easily set homework from inside the class.
- The end of student excuses! Embed your school’s homework calendar on your school website so students and parents are always aware of expectations. Share via our iOS and Android apps.
- Simple to produce but detailed in their analysis – our reports allow the school to track homework submissions from students.